Autocad 3D training course objective is to teach the participants more advance features; on the technique; on how to design and model products in 3D design software, encapsulating surfaces and solids in visualizing engineering designs.
- 3D Modeling GUI
- Views and ViewTools
- UCS and their Types
- 3D Coordinate System
- Visual Styles
- Surface & Solid Modeling Tools- Extrude/Presspull etc.
- Dealing with Predefined AutoCad 2D sketch for 3D Conversion
- Using 3D Primitives
- Solid Editing Tools - Slice/Section/Shell etc.
- Boolean Operations- Union/Subtract/Intersect
- 3D Dimensioning Techniques
- Advance techniques to convert 3D model directly into 2D Detail Views
- Detailing in the 2D generated views
- Applying Materials
- Editing Materials
- Custom Materials
- Lighting and Cameras
- Render setup and Output Controls
- Rendering Techniques