Microsoft Project helps you get started quickly and execute projects with ease. The Software is used in a variety of industries including construction, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, government, retail, financial services and health care.
The main modules of Microsoft Project include project work and project teams, schedules and finances.
Microsoft Project is designed to help users set realistic goals for project teams and customers by creating schedules, distributing resources, managing budgets, and analyzing workloads.
- Develop Master Schedule with all Planning & Scheduling Techniques.
- Resource Planning & Budgeting of Project.
- Updating, Tracking, Delay analysis, Reasons for Delay & Catch up Plan.
- Analyzing Earn Value Management
- Report generation techniques (Procurement Plan, Cash Flow, S-Curve)
- Formatting & Customization in MS Project.
- How to manage multiple Projects & Resource Sharing.
At the end of the course the student shall be able to:
- Develop the Master Schedule, Time Baseline & Cost Baseline.
- Resource Planning, Updating & creating Project Reports. Analysis & Forecasting the Project performance and further decision making.
Are you ready to learn Microsoft Project?